To ensure quality and stress-free experience, Media Search Group breaks each project into several milestones. Each of its projects is started only after comprehensive analysis and discovery and the scope of work is defined. This helps ensure that both parties are on the same page and have complete understanding of the work needed, minimizing the chances of project cancellations, reversals, and disputes.
- Media Search Group has a transparent and hassle-free cancellation policy. The terms of Media Search Group cancellation policy are as follows:
- Every cancellation request must be submitted to our billing department or sent to our Account Manager. The cancellation of any package or service is not valid until it is confirmed by the respective department in our company.
- Cancellation requests will be considered only if the cancellation request is made within 24 hours of buying our services and packages and the execution of your project is not already initiated.
- No cancellations are available for services that our marketing team has provided on special occasions. These are limited-time offers that are not allowed for cancellation.
- Media Search Group will not be held responsible for any third-party services, such as hosting, image & video providers, etc.
Our Refund Policy
Due to the nature of our services, Media Search Group does not provide a guarantee of refunds upon cancellation.
- For monthly payments, the company understands that the payment for next month will be released after the current month’s performance review.
- In the case where a project is closed on a mutual basis, the client has full control over all the work completed and delivered and any payment for further development will be void. Any previous payments or deposits will not be refunded.
- No partial refunds for any projects amid execution are provided.
- Each SEO and digital marketing package available with Media Search Group is non-refundable; however, a client can cancel the package only if a notice is provided 30 days in advance.
- Projects that remain inactive or are abandoned are not eligible for refunds on deposits.
- Media Search Group is not liable for any refund claims made related to traffic, rankings, and other results as it does not guarantee them.